Abductor digiti minimi of hand
The Abductor minimi digiti (Abductor digiti quinti) is situated on the ulnar border of the palm of the hand. It arises from the pisiform bone and from the tendon of the Flexor carpi ulnaris, and ends in a flat tendon, which divides into two slips; one is inserted into the ulnar side of the base of the first phalanx of the little finger; the other into the ulnar border of the aponeurosis of the Extensor digiti quinti proprius. In case of polydactyly it may insert to the sixth finger instead, if there is one.
- Abductor digiti minimi (hand)
- Abductor digiti minimi manus
- Abductor digiti minimi muscle of hand
- Abductor digiti minimi of hand
- Abductor digiti quinti muscle (hand)
- Musculus abductor digiti minimi